Drug Abuse / Drug Addiction Treatment
New Life’s treatment process is designed to assist clients in developing a sober lifestyle. Our Intensive Outpatient Treatment program (IOP) is the first phase. IOP is comprised of three 3-hour sessions a week for 26 sessions.
Following IOP, clients step down to Continuation of Care (COC), which meets one hour twice a week.
New Life’s approach consists of:
- Assessment. Our professional, experienced and compassionate counselors assess your level of drug abuse. Based on the assessment, the client will be assigned to ADTG or the IOP program.
- Outpatient Detoxification. Clients abusing opioids and/or sedatives will be given an appointment with one of our addiction specialist physicians to determine if outpatient detoxification is required.
- Buprenorphine is the drug prescribed for opioid detoxification.
- Program participation. Client will begin participation in either our ADTG or IOP programs.
- Alcohol & Drug Treatment Group (ADTG) is a once a week program for either 12 or 26 weeks. ADTG is for the client with early drug abuse but no addiction.
- IOP is designed for the drug-addicted client.
- COC begins after successful completion of IOP. COC is one hour twice a week for 6-10 months.