Enter Safely. Emerge Strong. New Life Substance abuse Addiction Treatment Services.
If you’re concerned that you or a loved one is dependent on alcohol or drugs (physically or mentally), you have come to the right place for help. New Life’s professional counselors and medical staff are proven in helping clients recognize their substance abuse and/or addiction, and we work closely with them to overcome it in a safe and controlled environment. Learn more about our:
- Outpatient Detox
- Alcohol Abuse/Addiction Treatment
- Drug Abuse/Addiction Treatment Program
- Mental Health Services
Who Do We Treat?
New Life substance addiction treatment services serves clients who are:
- suffering from drug and/or alcohol addiction.
- under court order for addiction treatment.
- leaving an inpatient facility and needing a continuum of care.
- referred by their Employee Assistance Programs or employers.
- referred by clergy and other community-based organizations.
- referred by insurance companies.
- referred by hospitals.
- referred by therapists.
- referred by their church.
- in need of alcohol/drug education.
- first-time DUI offenders.